Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thankful Thursday

This week I have been thankful for...

... our lazier days now that summers here and I am no longer working.

... the occasional sleep in until after 8 AM by the boys.

... my fabulous group partner for my university course - we're a good team.

... meeting friends at the "tunnel park" as Asher calls it, and having a blast there.

... an email from a friend asking how she could pray for me this week.

... an evening at the beach - my favorite place in the world!

...  some new library books for Asher - it's awesome to have new material.

... our little pool - such an awesome place to be on hot days.

... local strawberries and watermelon on sale (another reason to love summer!!)

... the play room being on the main floor - have I mentioned how much I love this?

... getting some appointments booked that I haven't made the time to do yet.

... coffee.  I will always be thankful for coffee.

... our lovely babysitter who put both boys to bed by herself this weekend and did a fabulous job!

... longer days.

No comments: