Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for...

... some quiet time to myself as I put groceries away this morning and caught up on American Idol at the same time.

... Asher going to preschool - they went to the park today and the teacher's said Asher was so happy to be there!  (I still find it hard to get to the park with both kiddos some days).

... a friend over for lunch.

... a new recipe for supper - Vegan Chili Burgers - yum!

... Asher's eyes being healthy.  He had his first visit at the optometrist today and everything looks good!

... going out to a lovely cafe for a church meeting tonight, and enjoying the company of my fellow team members.

... seeing a SUPER DUPER AWESOME FUNNY AMAZING movie last night - Bridesmaids - a serious must see!

... my "boss" taking my "coworker" and I out to said movie, and getting us popcorn to boot!

... my dear husband who puts our children to bed so I can go out with no questions.

... also my dear husband who will be putting our children to bed, and taking care of them all weekend, BY HIMSELF!  I am going away for a much needed girls weekend away and I cannot wait.

... the sun.  It's been shining a bit more this week and it's LOVELY!  Having the windows open, hearing the birds sing, feeling the warm breeze... this all makes the days so much more enjoyable.

No comments: