Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday

This week...

... there has been a lot of crisis with numerous people in my life

... some big troubles, some major needs, some issues that could be serious

... my heart has been heavy and sad at many moments because of this

... I have worried and thought about "what if's"

... I have been on the phone a lot

... I have wondered why there must be so much pain


BUT through that I have...

... prayed more than I have in a long time

... connected and reached out of my comfort zone

... offered practical hands-on help

... loved

... felt like I am living out of God's purpose for me

... felt closer and more connected to Him


The hope that is left after all your hopes are gone -- that is pure hope, rooted in the heart
David Steindl-Rast

No comments: