Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thankful Thursday

This week Asher has been sick with pneumonia. It has reminded me...


... to never, ever take health for granted.

... how much I love Asher; my heart literally breaks when he is in pain.

... I must be doing something right, even when he's sick, Asher still uses his manners. He was saying "no thank you" to everyone at the hospital when he didn't want to do something. So sweet.

... that hindsight really is 20/20; after Asher puked all over his bed, I realized I should have gotten that mattress cover long ago.

... prayer really works; Levi is still healthy!

... having a supportive partner to take care of sick children with really brings comfort and eases the burden. I don't have to be the only one to get up at night and it really does take two to hold a toddler down and inject disgusting tasting antibiotics into his mouth :)

... we should have pj and movie days more often, even when we're not sick.

... I'm a lucky, lucky girl to have such good friends who checked in, listened, gave support and offered to help through all this drama. Love to you all!

... to trust The Big Guy, He cares and my boys are safe in His arms.

No comments: