Saturday, November 6, 2010

Today I am grateful for...

... a bit of a sleep in this morning while Asher spent the night at my parents.


... little Levi cuddled up and resting peacefully on my chest.


... Asher excitedly running to give me a hug when he came home this morning.


... my breast pump (that = freedom for me!)


... a shopping trip to the mall with my mom.


... my birthday money which allowed me to get a great deal on a chic fall jacket and new socks.


... the gift of time that my husband gave me when he texted from home "we're doing fine here, take as long as you need and make the most of it".


... the fact that my husband said this even though things weren't totally fine at home.


... that Asher ate all his vegetables at supper.


... mint Aero chocolate bars.


... Asher's list of thank you's to God at bedtime.


... our new Jesus lullaby song to sing to my boys (thank you to my small group leader!).


... that I get to refer to Asher and Levi as my boys - I love that!


... movie night with a girlfriend.


... friendships.


... the bottle of red-wine that awaits me.

1 comment:

ElleBlythe said...

today I am grateful for...knowing you and enjoying your blog!