Friday, September 3, 2010

creamy dill

I just ate way too many of my favorite chips, creamy dill, and it's the middle of the afternoon. I wonder if it's because...

... these chips are darn good

... I saw a chip commercial while catching up on Big Brother

... I'm nursing, and starving

... I'm bored

... I'm tired

... I'm drained

... I'm hormonal

... I'm grieving

... I'm frustrated

... I'm concerned

... I'm worried

... I'm missing certain people

... I'm second guessing some choices

... I'm postpartum and all over the map emotionally


I'm going with a little bit of all of that. Today is just one of those days.

(Just as a note, this has nothing to do at all with questioning our decision to have Levi. I love him dearly and wouldn't change this for the world. There's a lot going on in life in general, and I just wanted to be extra, extra clear that this is not about him)

4 comments:

Erin said...

hmmm I'm going with you miss me...that's the problem right there :) missing you and your hormonal state friend! Thanks for the honest post...

AIM said...

Ah, my sweet friend. Eat 'em up. Is there anything we can do to help???? Sending love. And maybe some more chips??? ; )
xo

Andrea said...

this too shall pass...you'll get through this hard hormonal time and in the meantime eat up!! boy those chips look good...i'm pretty sure i'm going to wind up at the store buying chips today lol!!!! take care

mel said...

All of the above. But you'll make it through, because you are a strong, amazing woman who isn't afraid to lean on the people who love her. (((hugs)))

See you soon!