Friday, July 16, 2010

Prenatal visit #7


Date: July 15, 2010 = 32.99999 weeks pregnant

baby boo's heart rate = 130 bpm

weight = 171.0 lbs

blood pressure = still low but within normal range

urine = no issues

belly measurements = 31 cm (which means I'm actually not as huge as I feel)


- my awesome swollen ankles and heartburn are just par for the course. Still lovin' those (NOT).

- the baby is still head down.

- I noticed that movements seem to be getting a little bit less, likely because baby boo is just running out of room in there. As long as I feel 6 movements within a 2 hour time span each day, everything is a-ok. I'm definitely feeling ATLEAST that x 10.

- I asked the Doctor if there's anything new or any changes since I delivered last time, and medically speaking, no there hasn't been. More people are doing cord blood banking (which I think we're inches away from deciding to do) but that's about it.

- the Doctor did say that I can expect this labor to go much quicker than the first (sweet!). She also said that it could be totally different than the first time around too, so expect that.

- still no stretch marks (yes!)

4 comments:

erin said...

looking good!!! Glad everything is going so smoothly....

mel said...

You are adorable, friend!

Andrea said...

you look great mandi! I hope that your labour goes much more smoothly!! If i remember correctly you had a lot problems at the pushing time...i had a friend that had the vaccum and forceps after 3 1/2 hours of pushing..second time around wasn't a problem at all!! Rachel was 10 hours total with 1 1/2 hours (no inducement), samantha was 4 hours (induced by water being broken) with only 10-15 minutes of pushing. (i'm actually scared it's going to go too fast this time). So hopefully a similar thing happens for you and it's much easier..."once the tracks are laid..." I hope the next 8 weeks fly by for you!!

E said...

You look great. :) Glad Baby Boo is so healthy.