Monday, July 12, 2010

the new room reveal!

Many of you have heard me talk about all the work and preparation that has gone into planning Asher's new room and getting it ready. I'm happy to report that he is doing great in his new big boy car bed and had no difficulty at all making that transition. I'm sure there still could be some hiccups, but we're really happy with how easy he seems to have adjusted.

I've been waiting until the room is completely done before I took and posted any pictures, and I think we're just about there. Greg is just finishing up painting a little white wooden chair that will go in the corner by his tall lamp beside his bed, and after that's in, we're done!!! I had the opportunity and the time yesterday morning to take some photos though, so here's Asher's new room (sans white wooden chair, of course)!


It was a lot of work, but so worth it to see Asher's excitement over every new thing we would do to get it completed.

Now onto getting the baby's room ready...

1 comment:

Jenn said...

It looks so adorable Mandi! Must feel great to have that huge project behind you. Great to hear that Asher is handling this major transition so well too!