Friday, June 18, 2010

Lately I have been...

... in close connection with my heating pad

... getting up to pee a lot at night

... tired

... thankful for Asher's nap time

... feeling baby boo kick a lot

... dreading my diabetes testing (that's happening on Monday morning)

... loving my husband

... working on a budget

... kijiji-ing

... wondering if Asher is getting his 2 year molars

... hearing a lot of temper tantrums (A LOT of temper tantrums)

... inside a VERY LOUD house

... outside a lot

... anxious to get Asher in his new room (hurry up and finish, Greg!)

... looking to find some fun summer activities to do with Asher (besides the zoo, of course!)

... frustrated with the YMCA's new swimming lesson schedule

... cooking different meals

... craving guacamole

... dreaming about going back to Stone Cold Creamery

... eating some brie cheese

... planning an Epicure party (wanna come?)

... trying to buy local

... preparing for our mini-trip to visit my family in another province

... wanting a good summer TV show to watch

... wishing for a cottage

... missing running (still)

... needing to do some weeding

... hoping we can buy a tree to plant in our backyard (trees are expensive, did you know?)

... working on Father's Day plans

... feeling really connected and so disconnected all at the same time

... experiencing a bit of guilt, but reminding myself of my pregnant limitations

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey Mandi, the city will plant a tree in your yard and it's not very expensive (I remember it being close to $40)

AIM said...

Yes, Rachel is right. We applied and we're getting one in the fall ... $30! (PS Wasn't it you who put me on to this concept, Ms. Mandolyn???)
xo

Mandi said...

Ladies - I did know about the program (Ingrid, it could have been me who told you about it). Thanks for the reminder to get my butt in gear to apply!