Monday, February 8, 2010

What do I know of Holy? by Addison Road

I've been listening to this song a lot lately, and thinking about what the words mean, and how I connect to them - and I most definitely do connect with them. We've had some challenges in our life lately, and sometimes in the midst of that it can, for me, be easy to forget about who God is and His goodness. I know His plan for my life is always right and good no matter how it looks in the moment, but sometimes I need reminders of that. And then He gives me one and I'm awe struck. The line "then I caught a glimpse of who You might be; the slightest hint of You brought me down to my knees" rings so true for me.

So here's a little youtube video of the song... excuse the cheesy pictures please, but this is the best I could find. Enjoy!


No comments: