Monday, December 21, 2009

So I won't freeze my butt off!

An early Christmas present came my way this weekend. Check it out!



Greg bought me a second-hand treadmill off of friends of ours, and I'm thrilled! It's in excellent shape as it's only been used a handful of times. I ran 10K on it last night as I watched Ellen. It was such a treat to not have to bear the freezing cold, and to get to keep up with my half-marathon training schedule.

I wish I could run and read at the same time, but it just doesn't work out with all that bobbing up and down. Does anyone have any TV show recommendations for me that I could record? I have a feeling I may need more than my 2 shows if I'm going to be using this bad boy as much as I should!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

We have Scrubs seasons 1 - 6 and Corner Gas season 1 - 4 that you could borrow.

Erin said...

GLEE....have you watched this??? Soooooo good! Jason got me hooked on it. Oh and there's always the wonderful Brothers and Sisters :)

Regardless, I'm super thankful you got the treadmill. Yay no more running on ice!

Nikki said...

I agree with Erin- Glee is awesome! And seasons of Friends!

guess who?? said...

Oh my word! I need a Greg...not THE Greg, but a Greg like man...not a Jeff either...that would be weird...I meant a nice guy, but my thoughts took a wrong turn...oops

mb said...

Erin, I've been trying to get her on Glee all season!!! Maybe she'll listen to you.

Debie said...

Glee! and The Sing-Off.