Friday, November 27, 2009

In my inbox this week...

... came a few photos from some running friends that I wanted to share with you.

This first one is my running friends from the 10K clinic after our big 10K Legs for Literacy event. Our instructor finally sent us that group picture and I was so glad to receive it. We all look pretty tuckered out, but so proud I think!


Then one of my running friends, who was an Olympic Torch Runner, brought her torch to our clinic this week! I GOT TO HOLD IT! So cool! She ran with the torch the day of our clinic, so she also came decked out in her gear. I felt like I was running with a superstar when I ran beside her that night. Check these photos out!


2 comments:

mel said...

WHOA! Olympic torch! What a cool opportunity.

Erin said...

I'm with Jason, it looks like salmon that you're holding :)

I hope you asked all of those ladies for their permission to be on your blog :P ha ha ha