Monday, March 9, 2009

Round Two

Asher's first hair cut was less than 2 months ago and already he has needed another one. Realizing the cost of keeping up with a baby who needs his hair cut every 6 weeks, I decided I'd better figure this one out on my own. So this weekend, I cut Asher's hair. I know, it had the potential to go really, really bad, but it didn't!!! I mean, I'm sure he doesn't have the most stylin' hair cut in the world, but he can see again, he doesn't have a mullet and I didn't cut his ear off. Gold star for me!

Before...

During...

After...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

not bad at all!!! he doesn't even look traumatized. good for you

Anonymous said...

And you didn't even use a TV!!!! Wow. I'm impressed!

Andrea said...

he looks great!! after almost 3 years of doing rachel's hair myself i finally had to give in and get it done by a hair dresser!! I cut her bangs crooked one too many times and it was looking horrible. Good for you to be able to do it on your own!