Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It may not be a terabyte, but he does have a memory!

Many of you know we've been going to this circle time/nursery rhyme group called Mother Goose for a few weeks now. Asher is really loving all the new songs and rhymes we're learning and it's very fun to see him get excited when he recognizes one that I'm singing. One of his favorites is this one, called Jeremiah, where I actually blow on his face at 2 points during the song. I know that Asher remembers it because, if you watch closely, the split second before I blow on his face the second time, he blinks and closes his eyes in anticipation of that second blow.

Pretty cool, huh?

P.S. - Please excuse that the song is actually about a pyromaniac kid and that it's teaching about how to get a fire going. I swear they taught this song to a large group of infants who, as they insist at our class, are beginning to understand language. I think I'll stop singing this one before it gets permanently stored in Asher's brain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you posted this. I remember how amazed Jason and I were when you should this to us. Very cool! Thanks for sharing. SOOOO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

I think he's never too young to learn survival skills like this! :p