Friday, August 29, 2008

an 80 year old and the boys

Asher's been enjoying lots of company the last 2 days. Check it out!

Here he is with his great nanny (yes, that's the birthday girl from last month). She's up visiting for a few days.


And this week we're getting our drive-way paved so Papa has been home from work to "oversee" the process (that shouldn't surprise you after the last post about Greg!). Here's Asher outside watching the crew work with his Papa.



He seems to really enjoy being with the boys and watching the trucks!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, little boys and big trucks! It starts early.

mel said...

He looks so happy and interested!

Anonymous said...

that is an incredible face and picture of it. trucks...I needed an education on them in the early days. I didn't know half of their names, but I studied. crazy, eh?

Anonymous said...

Ahh yes, boys and their toys. What I love is that Jacob didn't have to be taught how to make car and truck sounds. They just know how to do it. I know you'll so enjoy that part. It's too cute to watch an listen to.

Mandi said...

Hey girls, it is crazy how the truck fascination starts early. Asher just stared at them for hours! Too cute! And Deb, perhaps you could give me a lesson in trucks... I think I need one.