Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Look-a-like

Lately a lot of people have been commenting that Asher looks a lot like Greg. For the most part, I have a hard time seeing who he looks like. I think maybe this just has to do with the fact that he's my baby... usually I can see this in other people's children.

So, just for fun, the other day I pulled out some baby pictures of Greg and I to see if this would help me to see either of us in Asher.

Here's me (or as Greg pointed out, the Pillsbury dough boy baby!)

And here's Greg, or possibly Jeff :)


I think Asher definitely looks more like Greg as a baby huh?

Well as I was looking through old photo's, I also found these. This is my dad when he was a baby... I think Asher looks a lot like him here.



And this next one is a bit spooky. This is my mom holding me when I was a baby. Greg and I were both shocked at how much I look like my mom in this picture.


Nuts, huh?


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know who Asher looks most like, but I do know that's a WHOLE LOT OF CUTE!

Anonymous said...

Amanda

I remember that picture, it was taken at nanny mansfeid on your first christmas.I think Asher looks like us all, only cuter.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I had to doubletake, 'cause I actually thought that the pic of your mom WAS you. That is very cool.

I also don't think that my boys look like anyone other than Mac looking like Aidan for the first year or so.

It was fun to see your ol' time pics. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

man that pic of your mom is nuts! I've even seen you hold Asher exactly like that on many occasions!

Ha ha ha I laughed out loud (love doing that at work) when I read the Pillsbury Dough Boy comment. Oh greg!

Mandi said...

Hey gals, thanks for your comments. I can't believe either how much I look like my mom in that picture.

Deb - when I first started coming to the service, Aidan was under a year. I always thought he looked so much like Scott then!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's crazy how much you and your mom look alike. In that picture, I find Asher looks a lot like you did as a baby!

Anonymous said...

Oh.. I was checking for an update today, and Tara saw your pictures, and she pointed to the one of your mom and said "dat aunt Mandi" lol

Mandi said...

That's a funny story about Tara, Ange. Thanks for sharing it!