Thursday, June 26, 2008

Even sadder then the day his wife signed up for a Google product



Today, Friday, June 27, marks a very sad day in the Lawson household (well, for atleast 1/3 of the Lawson's). An even sadder day then when I signed up to use a Google product. Today is the day that Microsoft Corporation founder Bill Gates retires at age 52.

I know, it's almost too much to speak of. How will we go on? Will those bugs in Vista EVER get worked out now?!?!

My husband is in mourning. To honor Mr. Gates a memorial service and moment of silence will be held today at our home. All Microsoft Product users welcome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Husband looking for new geek hero, must be CEO of a 50 billion dollar corporation and the third richest person in the world, must be on the list of the 100 most influential people of the 20th century. Applicants please submit resume to..."

ref: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Gates

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha the way you were going I thought he died! I'll keep your household in my prayers as you mourn :)