Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Asher Nate

One of the reasons I wanted to blog was so I could share some of the daily happenings of life with Asher with our friends and family. I believe you can learn so much about someone from still ordinary moments, and thought this would be a wonderful way to let those we love experience some of those with us. So here's one of those; Asher Nate at 8 weeks old (today!):



Evidently Asher is quite happy about that!

I find myself continually amazed at the transformation of Asher's hair. When he was born there was quite a lot of it and it was quite a dark brown. He has yet to lose any of it, but it does get lighter by the day I think! He is going to end up a blondy like his Papa is my guess.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to also note the outfit he's wearing is his "samurai" outfit!

Anonymous said...

Mandi, I love blogs and you're right it is great to see how people send their simple times...I hear things are going really well with Asher...he is a cutie. Look forward to blog stalking you. ML

mel said...

Well helloooooooo there! How lovely that you've joined the world of blogging (even if it causes your husband pain that you've chosen a Google product). You (and adorable Asher) will be in my Bloglines.

Anonymous said...

What a big smile Asher!!

Unknown said...

Hi there, its Ann Marie from the Cape, the pictures of Asher are adorbale, the Internet is the only way that I get to see everyone. you look great, mother hood seems to agree with you. Love yah!

Mandi said...

Ann Marie!!! Thanks for checking us out. It's fun that the internet makes staying connected so easy. I've enjoyed checking out your photos of your grandbaby on facebook :)